Renewed interest shown in Kent Ridge Hill Residences after lockdown period

Real estate agents who spoke to iCompareLoan said that there has been renewed and sustained interest in Kent Ridge Hill Residences, especially after the circuit breaker lockdown period.

Kent Ridge Hill ResidencesOxley Holdings Limited announced in November 2018 that Kent Ridge Hill Residences was 46% sold. 116 units out of the 250 units released were taken up during its official launch. The average price of the units sold was S$1,700 psf. 80% of the units sold comprised 1-bedroom/ 1-bedroom + study and 2-bedroom units. The remaining 20% were 3-bedroom units, penthouses and strata houses.

80% of the buyers of Kent Ridge Hill Residences at the official launch are Singaporeans while the remaining 20% are permanent residents and foreigners.

Kent Ridge Hill Residences is a 5-storey residential development at South Buona Vista Road, about 8 minutes’ walk to Pasir Panjang MRT station. It is nestled within a private residential enclave, and on the edge of Kent Ridge Park. It has great accessibility to public transport, and educational and business hubs, and is located close to the 1,000 ha Greater Southern Waterfront site.

Situated on a 319,250 square feet site, Kent Ridge Hill Residences has 548 units, comprising 1 to 3-bedroom apartments, 3-bedroom to 5-bedroom penthouses and 50 strata landed houses. The project also features a wide range of lifestyle facilities.

Mr Paul Ho, chief mortgage consultant at iCompareLoan, said: “the renewed interest in properties like Kent Ridge Hill Residences shows that both occupiers and investors still have an appetite to buy good residential developments.”


Kent Ridge Hill Residences is located on 50 South Buona Vista Road, along Jalan Mat Jambol. It faces Sarhad Ville and Treasure Place, which are right across the road. It sits on a hilltop location, making for excellent Feng Shui, and with sea views and views of Kent Ridge Park, floor to ceiling glass windows from the units offer tranquil and serene backdrops.

What makes this residential development different from the rest of the properties within the location is that it sits on the edge of Kent Ridge Park. Future residents will have direct access to the park, where you can commune with nature and enjoy outdoor family time, any time you wish, be it on a regular busy weekday, or over a long weekend.

The Kent Ridge Park is a historical park full of heritage with 20 fitness stations, a children’s playground, 2 natural ponds with one available for fishing, and its most popular attraction, its 280-meter Canopy Walk.

With an MRT Station within minutes, direct access to expressways, and a location where the future new residential, commercial, and community center of Singapore is set to be developed, which is the Greater Southern Waterfront City, Kent Ridge Hill Residences is one of the most coveted prime residential developments in Singapore to date.


Future residents of Kent Ridge Park Hill will have no problem getting to and from all locations in Singapore. The Pasir Panjang MRT Station is a short 500 meters away, which means you can walk to the station in less than 10 minutes, and the rest of Singapore is just a few stations away.

If you’re driving, the property is in direct connection with the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), having easy links to other expressways such as the Central Expressway (CTE), the Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), and the East Coast Parkway (ECP).


When it comes to choosing your place of residence, there are many other things you need to consider aside from the facilities itself. One of which is the proximity to nearby amenities that make life easier. In terms of shopping and dining, Kent Ridge Hill Residences is close to a myriad of shopping, entertainment, and financial districts.

One of which is the Alexandra Retail Centre, only one train station away; VivoCity, Singapore’s largest mall; and The West Coast Plaza, which has supermarkets, clinics, shopping options, and eateries.

Other malls and notable shipping areas include The Star Vista, Rochester Mall, IKEA, and Anchorpoint Shopping Centre. Singapore’s CBD is also only 15 minutes away via the expressway, and other significant business districts are also within minutes’ drive, such as the Mapletree Business City, the One-North Business Park, and the Harbourfront.

If you have kids, plenty of nearby schools are within short distances from Kent Ridge Hill Residences, which include the following:

  • River Valley High School
  • International School Singapore
  • National University of Singapore
  • American College

Facilities and Units

Kent Ridge Hill Residences will consist of 548 units ranging from 1 to 6 bedroom suites, spread over 11 blocks of 5 stories each. Each suite will feature marble flooring, and branded appliances such as Bosch, Electrolux, and Quartz countertops.

Each unit will also feature Fermax Smart Homes Systems, where the air-conditioning, door locks, and other features of the homes can be controlled from a smartphone.

Among the facilities residents will enjoy at the property will include a pool, a fitness gym, a clubhouse, a dining pavilion, a spa, Jacuzzi, and a state-of-the-art tennis hall.


Kent Ridge Hill Residences is a property development project by Oxley Holdings Limited, which is one of the most recognized homegrown property developers in Singapore.

They are known for residential property developments and investments, with a varied portfolio found in many areas of the world, including the UK, Cambodia, Malaysia, Ireland, Indonesia, and China.

Their diversified portfolio includes quality residential, commercial, and industrial properties.

If you want to have your very own place in this luxurious and wellness-themed prime residence in Singapore, you should start by speaking to good mortgage brokers so that you can compare mortgage loans in Singapore. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or refinance apartments, condominiums, executive condos, HDB flats, landed houses or commercial properties, mortgage consultants bring you Singapore’s most comprehensive and up-to-date property deals and best home loan advise to facilitate your property buying decisions.

Written by Ravi Philemon


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Noma @Guillemard

Noma @Guillemard continues to draw interest of prospective buyers

proper financial management

Good finance solutions are best achieved through exploring multiple options